Through classroom practices educators should promote positive inclusive practices and delve into ways of enhancing a collaborative, serene and welcoming environment. By the end of the course, educators would have acquired knowledge to:
• describe the theoretical framework of inclusive education; explain theories on inclusion;
• discuss inclusion as a process;
• discuss Malta’s National Policy Framework;
• describe any problematic situations in Malta;
• give practical ways to cater for diversity in the classroom;
• analyse theories of inclusion through a social constructionist approach;
• challenge pre-existing discourses related to inclusion;
• develop one’s own discourse on inclusion;
• take a multi-disciplinary, theoretical and practical approach towards knowledge in relation to inclusion.
Jobseekers who are seeking employment and would like to Register for work, can:
Disabled jobseekers can contact the Lino Spiteri Foundation on the following numbers:
LSF Malta: 22201765-8
LSF Gozo: 22201965
Further guidelines on the registration process can be found here.
Employers who need to recruit employees can contact us on 22201600 for assistance.
Further guidelines on how to open vacancies online can be found here.
Employers who are going to dismiss or have recently dismissed employees including Third Country Nationals are requested to contact 153.
Details about applications for Third Country Nationals who were previously in possession of a valid residence permit/work permit and who had their employment terminated as of March 2020 can be found here.