This course will focus upon:
• awareness of oneself and one’s values and beliefs;
• providing an understanding of how cultures differ;
• how best to adapt to these cultures;
• identification of human rights;
• reasons for migration;
• explaining differences between cultures and beliefs;
• learning requirements of children from other cultures;
• learning to identify multicultural educational strategies;
• learning to modify one’s teaching strategies and resources to suit an intercultural classroom environment.
Jobseekers who are seeking employment and would like to Register for work, can:
Disabled jobseekers can contact the Lino Spiteri Foundation on the following numbers:
LSF Malta: 22201765-8
LSF Gozo: 22201965
Further guidelines on the registration process can be found here.
Employers who need to recruit employees can contact us on 22201600 for assistance.
Further guidelines on how to open vacancies online can be found here.
Employers who are going to dismiss or have recently dismissed employees including Third Country Nationals are requested to contact 153.
Details about applications for Third Country Nationals who were previously in possession of a valid residence permit/work permit and who had their employment terminated as of March 2020 can be found here.