Participants participate in a diverse programme that includes theory, hands-on-learning, small group work, observation and field based practical experience. The topics that are covered include:
• understanding child and young person development;
• support children and young people’s health and safety;
• working together for the benefit of children and young people;
• understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people;
• support children and young people to achieve their education potential;
• support children and young people to make positive changes in their lives;
• professional practice in learning, development and support services.
Jobseekers who are seeking employment and would like to Register for work, can:
Disabled jobseekers can contact the Lino Spiteri Foundation on the following numbers:
LSF Malta: 22201765-8
LSF Gozo: 22201965
Further guidelines on the registration process can be found here.
Employers who need to recruit employees can contact us on 22201600 for assistance.
Further guidelines on how to open vacancies online can be found here.
Employers who are going to dismiss or have recently dismissed employees including Third Country Nationals are requested to contact 153.
Details about applications for Third Country Nationals who were previously in possession of a valid residence permit/work permit and who had their employment terminated as of March 2020 can be found here.