By the end of the course, the learner would have learnt to:
• Understand the content of and also follow health and safety policy and procedures;
• Evaluate own learning;
• Demonstrate and understand the work done by the personal assistant, secretary and office assistant;
• Choose among options in contexts such as travel options, financial options and communication methods;
• Understand and comply with legal requirements;
• Communicate with co-workers and superiors;
• Write emails, letters, reports, minutes, memorandum and agenda;
• Welcome visitors and guests;
• Apply knowledge;
• Collaborate with others in a work setting;
• Ensure the smooth running of the office;
• Follow and execute instruction;
• Prepare plans and other documents;
• Represent superiors and co-workers.
Jobseekers who are seeking employment and would like to Register for work, can:
Disabled jobseekers can contact the Lino Spiteri Foundation on the following numbers:
LSF Malta: 22201765-8
LSF Gozo: 22201965
Further guidelines on the registration process can be found here.
Employers who need to recruit employees can contact us on 22201600 for assistance.
Further guidelines on how to open vacancies online can be found here.
Employers who are going to dismiss or have recently dismissed employees including Third Country Nationals are requested to contact 153.
Details about applications for Third Country Nationals who were previously in possession of a valid residence permit/work permit and who had their employment terminated as of March 2020 can be found here.