By the end of the course, the student would have acquired knowledge to:
• Communicate in terms of the functions of relevant Government Departments and Authorities such as Lands Department, Malta Tourism Authority, MEPA, Housing Authority, Building Regulation Department,
etc …. ;
• Identify the different types of property types/categories in Malta;
• Identify and know the fundamental roles of other professionals involved in a real estate transaction such as a notary, land surveyor, architect, interior designers, etc … ;
• Real estate sales and negotiation skills;
• The fundamental vocabulary within the real estate arena;
• The principles and concepts of modern real estate practice, including agency relationships, brokerage, forms of ownership, legal interests in real estate, title records, property management, land-use controls, fair housing issues, environmental issues, and other critical issues affecting modern and local real estate.
• Have a sound knowledge of the real estate regulation in Malta;
• Be knowledgeable on data protection in real estate business.
Jobseekers who are seeking employment and would like to Register for work, can:
Disabled jobseekers can contact the Lino Spiteri Foundation on the following numbers:
LSF Malta: 22201765-8
LSF Gozo: 22201965
Further guidelines on the registration process can be found here.
Employers who need to recruit employees can contact us on 22201600 for assistance.
Further guidelines on how to open vacancies online can be found here.
Employers who are going to dismiss or have recently dismissed employees including Third Country Nationals are requested to contact 153.
Details about applications for Third Country Nationals who were previously in possession of a valid residence permit/work permit and who had their employment terminated as of March 2020 can be found here.