- This declaration should be filled in by:
- The employer when a contract of employment has been terminated.
- The employer when an employee’s employment status is changed, e.g. from part-time to full-time and vice-versa, or from a definite contract to an indefinite contract or for any other reason.
- The self-employed person on ceasing to be self employed.
- This declaration should be used in both full-time and part-time employment and/or self-employment.
- It is very important that this form is filled, especially the termination date and the reason of termination.
- This declaration should be sent, within FOUR DAYS from the date of termination, to:
Sir Arturo Mercieca Street
Victoria Gozo VCT 2024
In case of difficulty phone 22201957
- Persons are obliged to send this declaration and who do not so within stipulated time, are liable to a fine as envisaged in Legal Notice 110 of 1993 and Act No. XXVII Employment Training Services (Amendment) Act, and Legal Notice 226 of 2016.
- Termination Forms can also be submitted through our website: www.jobsplus.gov.mt
- The Corporation is obliged to issue an acknowledgement once this form is processed. If the employer or the employee does not receive an acknowledgement, it is up to him/her to inform the Corporation to send another acknowledgement.
- These notes are for information purposes only.
“If the Employer fills in this form s/he should ensure that the data required to fill in this form is obtained in so far as possible, first hand from the employee. Wherever data about the employee is obtained from a third party, the employee should be informed and the accuracy of the data ascertained. Personal data is collected and held by Jobsplus and is used by Jobsplus and/or transferred to third parties in order to fill Jobsplus’ functions according to law and in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Act. You should disclose to Jobsplus personal data which is correct. You have a right to access your personal data as well as to request that any incorrect personal data be rectified. You should ask for assistance if you have any queries.”