Work Placement Scheme
The Work Placement Scheme is aimed at providing training to participants following a course offered by Jobsplus, which includes a practical component. Namely:
- Vocational Education and Training Award in Child Care (0-3years)
- Vocational Education and Training Award for Care Workers for Persons with Disability
- Vocational Education and Training Award for Care Workers for the Elderly
The Work Placement Scheme forms part of the Training for Employment project, which is co-financed by the European Social Fund 2014-2020.
- Trainees: Persons who are unemployed or inactive can apply for this scheme. Other entry requirements may be requested depending on the chosen work/ study area;
- Employers: All public and private entities, including NGOs.
- Application Form for Trainees - EN
- Application Form For Trainees - MT
- Application Form for Employers - EN
- Application Form for Employers - MT
Telephone of person responsible: 22201625
Email address of person responsible: email@example.com
Generic telephone numbers: 22201635/ 22201636/ 22201637/ 22201638
Generic email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of Applications and other documentation related to the Scheme
Applications by prospective trainees and employers and any other documentation such as scheme's agreements and attendance sheets need to be sent via email on email@example.com.