Childcare Subsidy Scheme
Jobsplus’ Childcare Subsidy Scheme offers an incentive for individuals with parental responsibilities to attend training courses organised by Jobsplus in order to improve their prospects of employment and integration into the labour market. A subsidy of €1.50 per hour on childcare services availed of during the period of training is offered by Jobsplus. The amount of hours eligible for subsidisation include the duration of the training course as well as two extra hours (allocated one hour before and one hour after the course to cater for commuting).
- Persons attending a training course offered by Jobsplus at the time during which childcare services are availed of.
The application form together with all the documentation listed below must be sent to Jobsplus, Training Complex, Head Office, Hal Far BBG 3000 within two months following the course end date.
- In the case of foster carers, a letter from the Board of Foster Carers
- Original copy of fiscal receipt for the use of childcare services
- Certificate of birth of child/children
- Copy of child's attendance log issued and certified correct by the childcare centre. The attendance log should clearly state at what time the child arrived and left the Childcare Centre.