Registering as a website User
- An E-ID user can log in with his E-ID credentials
- In respect of a non E-ID user if the email account of the client is known to the system, the registration is immediately accepted and through an electronically generated communication the client is invited to activate his account.
- In respect of a client whose email account is not known to the system, he will immediately receive an electronically generated communication inviting him to provide a scanned copy of an identification document.
- Clients who need to undergo identity vetting will be provided with feedback within three working days
- Clients will be notified vetting completion in a maximum of three working days if all the necessary information is provided in a timely manner.
- Clients who do not provide the necessary identification document will be reminded to do so after 30 days, and are given a 3 day extension. If this timeframe is not respected the application to register as a website user will be rejected.
- The approximate time taken to register as a website user is:
- If the client is using his E-ID, then the process should not take more than 2 minutes.
- If the client is going to register through an email account known to the syStem, then the process will take about 5 minutes (as the client will be invited to activate his account)
- If the client is going to register through an email account not known to the syStem, then the process will take about 10 minutes (as the client will be additionally invited to upload an identification document)
Registering as a Super Administrator or Administrator to manage a company
- When the client registers to become a super administrator or administrator he will receive an automatic generated message that his request was successfully logged.
- Requests are reviewed on a daily basis by the staff within the Employers Relations Unit
- Applications to manage a company as either a Super Administrator or Administrator are vetted within 2 working days of receipt of request.
- If the applicant is an owner/director of the company he wants to be the super administrator or administrator of, registration will take place within 2 working days.
- If the applicant is not the owner/director, he will be guided on the additional paperwork that would be needed in order for his request to be processed.
- The amount of time taken for the request to be executed is very much dependent on the time the client takes to provide the necessary information. In order to assist in this process reminders are periodically sent from the Employer Relations Unit to the client.
- Clients who despite reminders do not provide Jobsplus with the necessary information within two months from date of original request will be sent a final reminder and provided with another week's extension. If this fails the request will be rejected.
- The approximate time to register as a Super Administrator or Administrator is:
- If the user is already a website user, registering as an administrator or super administrator will take less than 5 minutes.
- If following the internal vetting by Jobsplus it is noted that the user is not a Director or Owner of the company, the user would need to upload the Delegation of Authority Form which would take less than 5 minutes and send the original form by mail or bring it by hand to Jobsplus.
- Time taken to then either post the form, or bring it to Jobsplus by hand, is dependent on external factors that are beyond Jobsplus' control.
Using the Contact Form
- Contact forms are received and processed by Call Centre agents on the same day that they would be lodged.
- Persons sending contact forms immediately receive a electronic acknowledgement.
- If the matter can be handled by the Call Centre Agent that would receive the contact form, there is same day service delivery.
- If the query requires the assistance of a Jobsplus official, the client will be informed of this and the time for service delivery is extended.
- The maximum time taken to answer a query is three working days.
- The approximate time to fill in the contact form can take up from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the length of the message.
On-Line Submission of employment forms
- Forms submitted on line are stored in an electronic repository that is continuously checked on daily basis by staff within the Human Resources Information Unit.
- Acknowledgements for each form submitted and/or vetted by the HRIU staff can be downloaded by the employer by selecting the arrow-in-tray icon.
- In the case of an engagement form, provided all the necessary information is provided, one week during winter opening hours and two weeks during summer opening hours.
- In respect of termination forms, one day during winter opening hours and four days during summer opening hours.
- The approximate time, provided that an employer would have all the information needed to be inputted at hand, should take circa 5 minutes for the on line submission of the information on the web portal.
Submission of private sector vacancies
- At present private sector vacancies can be submitted online, or via forms that can be accessed from the portal and which can be sent by by email or presented by hand or sent by mail.
- All private sector vacancies are uploaded on the Vacancies database within 24 hours from time of receipt. Once uploaded on the Database, the employer will receive a system generated acknowledgement.
- A list of suitable jobseekers or feedback regarding non availability of jobseekers for submission, is sent to the employer manually or electronically within 48 hours from time of input of vacancy in the Database.
- In order to by pass this process employers can make use of the On Line Matching System that allows for real time feedback and a higher degree of flexibility.
- The approximate time taken to submit vacancies are a minute to download the form, and then from 5 to 10 minutes to fill it in.
- Time taken to then either post the application, or bring it to Jobsplus by hand, is dependent on external factors that are beyond Jobsplus' control.
Report an employment abuse
- When a report is made through the Jobsplus Website, a report is immediately generated to the attention of an official within the Law Compliance Unit of Jobsplus.
- In order to protect the anonymity of the person making the report, when the report is lodged the sender does not receive an email but a message "Form Successfully Submitted".
- All reports received (see comment) are inputted in the organisation's Law Compliance Unit System and the reports are then followed up upon a risk based matrix.
- There currently is a maximum time frame of 15 working days from date of receipt of report.
- The approximate time taken is from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the length of the message.
Application for an employment licence
- At present such applications can only be submitted by hand or by mail.
- The Employment Licence Unit has an internal benchmark of 3 working days between the date of receipt of application and the date of when the application is inputted in the Employment Licence Database.
- There is a maximum time for response of 4 to 6 weeks from date of receipt of application.
- In respect of third country nationals who do not fall under the criteria for a single permit application, the application may be referred to other stakeholders for views.
- The approximate time taken for the submission of an employment licence are a minute to download the form, and then from 5 to 10 minutes to fill it in.
- Time taken to then either post the application (including attachments), or bring it to Jobsplus by hand, is dependent on external factors that are beyond Jobsplus' control.